Dell B130 Review

My dell B130 lasted me about 2.5 years of decent service. It came with a 120GB hard drive and 1 Gb of memory. The best thing about my laptop was it was good for just about anything. I worked frequently in coffee shops, at home, and at work and it was large enough to be easy to see, and powerful enough to do a whole bunch of things.

I used it for everything from recording music, word processing, writing complicated computer programs, and composition. I even ran multiple processor heavy programs at the same time and it didn't seem to mind.

The worst thing about my laptop was after about 1.5-2 years it started really giving me problems. First the hard drive kept crashing, then after I had that replaced it had a memory fault, and finally after dealing with that it died completely after only 2.5 years.

I had it looked at by a number of people and nobody really knew what had gone wrong. Since then, I haven't really been fond of laptops in general given the short lifespans. The keyboard and touchpad were solidly built. The speakers were sufficient for being a laptop, and were perfectly useable even for my music heavy applications like Finale and Cakewalk.

The speed was adequate and the performance, as I mentioned before was good for multiple programs. I would give the speed an 7 out of 10 and the performance an 8 out of 10. I would not really recommend this laptop to my friend because of the reliability issue I had with the laptop. Overall I would only give it a 5 out of 10 because 2.5 years for a laptop, for me, is not long enough. I have bought from Dell again, just recently, and went with a desktop studio computer which I use on a regular basis.




Find out more about the Dell B130 or read more Dell laptop reviews here.

My Links : Buy Furniture Stores Best Cameras Digital Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Top Bestselling