Replacing Battery For Archos 404 - Easy Step By Step Tutorial

Hey guys, this video is a simple video to show people who need to replace the bateery fo their archos. Mine burned out because of too many charging cycles, so I bought another one. Be warned though, THIS IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS and there is a very big risk of permanently damaging your archos, and I did not do it very safely because I am crazy, was in a rush and have experience fixing random electronics, not to say this is rocket science. Do this in a well lit environment, with better tools, and take more time than I did! BE VERY CAREFUL! I replace my 1700 with a 2000 mah battery.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCxACqlwY5E&hl=en

Tags : Cheap Clothing Optional Galleries Store

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Top Bestselling